The following references are used by CDC in the local plan documentation
Green Belt Assessment (GBA) n/a
Housing and Economic Land Availability Assessment (HELAA) CD0162
Link back to maps
If you are not sure where this location is in Prestwood use the map to correlate the GBA and HELAA references so you can see where they are referring to.
Current Assessment effective October 2016
There is one relevant document that captures the current status of this area.
Follow this link to the load the relevant document:
Source Document Link
Location in the document: Page 25/144 Appendix 1 Sites excluded following Stage 1 Assessment
Summary of key points:
- Site: CD0162
- Name: Land adjacent to 15 Fair Acres, Prestwood
- Parish: Great Missenden
- Source: Developer Site Nominations
- Comments/Conclusions why site is excluded: Local Green Space is not being considered as part of the HELAA process (see Table 3).
- Table 3 can be located on page 12 of the same document this is the relevant clause:
- Designated Local Green Spaces: The NPPF states that these sites rule out new development other than in very special circumstances.
Express your opinion on this assessment
You can do either or both of the following. If you wish to add a view to this assessment you can comment in the box below. We will bring CDC’s attention to this website and the comments on it. Prestwood Village Association moderate all comments before they are made visible. Please make sure your comment is polite and relevant and we will publish it.
That however may not be enough. …..
You should also consider providing your comments into the current process which closes at 5pm on December 12th 2016. The online response form can be located here: http://www.chiltern.gov.uk/…/response