The following references are used by CDC in the Local Plan documentation
Green Belt Assessment (GBA) 4.054
Housing and Economic Land Availability Assessment (HELAA) n/a
This area is also referenced in area 2.02 as one part of the larger “Prestwood – East of Wycombe Road’ urban extension option (follow link for details, opens in a new window).
Link back to maps
If you are not sure where this location is in Prestwood use the map to correlate the GBA and HELAA references so you can see where they are referring to.
Current Assessment effective October 2016
There is one relevant document that captures the current status of this area.
Green Belt Assessment Part Two / Draft Report / Appendix 5: Completed Assessment Pro Forma / Volume 4 – Section 4 Areas: Site Nominations 4.001 to 4.117 / October 2016
Follow this link to the load the relevant document:
Source Document Link
Location in the document: Page 107/234
Summary of key points:
- Chiltern and South Bucks Green Belt Assessment Part Two
- Reference No. 4.054
- Part One General Area No. 21a
- Area Name: Land at Lodge Lane
- Hectares: 2.05
- Boundary Assessment: It is not possible to identify a boundary that is permanent and defensible in accordance with NPPF requirements. The identified land forms one part of the larger ‘Prestwood – East of Wycombe Road’ urban extension option. The identified land shares the issues of the larger option site in that whilst it can demonstrate a defensible boundary with a non-Greenbelt Settlement to the north the remaining three sides open onto extensive fields in the green belt and do not offer the same degree of durability or permanence. It is therefore considered that the identified land is not appropriate for bringing forwards as it lacks a defensible boundary as a whole.
- Green Belt Purpose Assessment: Not applicable
- Exceptional Circumstances Assessment: Not applicable
Express your opinion on this assessment
You can do either or both of the following. If you wish to add a view to this assessment you can comment in the box below. We will bring CDC’s attention to this website and the comments on it. Prestwood Village Association moderate all comments before they are made visible. Please make sure your comment is polite and relevant and we will publish it.
That however may not be enough. …..
You should also consider providing your comments into the current process which closes at 5pm on 12th December 2016. The online response form can be located here: http://www.chiltern.gov.uk/…/response