Update following news item published on 3 April:
Here’s the Final programme AGM 2018 for our AGM & Social Evening this coming Thursday 3 May. Doors open at 7pm and we look forward to seeing you there. If you plan to attend and can let us know in advance, please do so via Contact Us. It will assist us with seating and catering arrangements.
Please support our Fifth Anniversary Celebration and AGM…Prestwood Village Hall on Thursday 3 May 2018
We aim to get through the AGM formalities as quickly as possible so that we can celebrate PVA’s fifth year together for the rest of the evening.
7.00pm Doors open to visit the displays including the Chiltern Society with latest on HS2’s construction timetable, the A413 Link Road roundabout, the Haul Road and North Portal; GMPRG on the Community Vision Update , Laura from the Wool Nook; The Committee & Trustees of the Village Hall in celebration of its 90th year, the latest from Prestwood Gardening Society and Prestwood Nature.
8.00pm “Around Prestwood” Speakers:
- Oakman Inns coming to the Polecat – George Tompkins & Peter Saunders
- Prestwood Village Hall’s 90th Anniversary – Val Corteen
- Prestwood Champions – Simon Laurie
- Community Networking – B2B and B2C – Paul Mes
- Prestwood Chiltern Way Academy – Nick Hall
- Website relaunch – Mark Wingrove
- Prestwood Village Association Ongoing – John Cadman
8.30 – 9.30pm Refreshments and Mix & Mingle followed by Chair’s Summing Up
- Beer Taster Keg kindly donated by MALT the Brewery
- Complimentary Wine & Cheese Buffet
- Tea/coffee – nominal charge – ladies of the Prestwood WI.
Many thanks – John, Katy, Simon, Mark W, Sue, Colin, Ian, Karine, Mark C, Madeleine and Barbara – PVA Committee