Roads and Pathways – Report a Problem

Did you know that if there is a problem on a public right of way;  Bucks County Council may be able to do something about it if you report it?

This page is for reporting problems to Bucks County Council and covers many different areas.

The page is full of useful information on all aspects relating to travel.

a community website for Prestwood